Global Tech customized Chemical Injection Systems that are designed and manufactured to meet detailed client specifications. From third party certification like ABS/DNV to complete Factory Acceptance testing, utilizing in-house project management, the most current computer designs and the latest industry engineering standards to meet customers requirements.
Chemical Injection Systems are used widely in onshore and offshore oil and gas production, refining and chemical processing. water treatment, pulp & paper as well as power generation.
- Rugged Design
- Precise rate Adjustment
- Accurate Flow Measurement
- High Efficiency
- High Pressure
- Mechanical Performance Guarantee
- Spill Containment
- Unit Responsibility
- Heavy duty API 674 and API 675 Reciprocating Metering pumps
- Packed plunger or diaphragm fluid ends
- carbon steel and 316SS fluid ends
- Full flow relief valves
- Bladder/Diaphragm type suction/discharge dampeners
- Carbon steel and 316SS piping/tubing
- Totally-enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors
- ASME/ANSI pipe welding/fabrication
- Hydrostatic testing of all piping
- AWS D1.1 structural welding/fabrication
- Garnet blasting of fabricated piping and structrual skids
- High quality coating system suitable for offshore enviroment.
- Double diaphragm fluid ends with leak detection
- All NEMA or IEC rated enclosures and components for class 1, Div 1 or Div 2 electrical areas or zone 1 or zone 2 to ATEX directive
- Remotely controlled rate adjustment for multiple injection points.